Superb condition, rare 1968 Rolex Oyster Perpetual reference 1007 automatic with a beautiful gray dial that has developed a lavender patina. Keeps great time and fully functional. Both the dial and crystal are free from any scratches or blemishes. All parts are original including the signed Rolex crown, dial, movement, and caseback. Both the dial and case are in great cosmetic, unpolished condition. Comes with original box and Rolex hologram hangtag, the pillow and cloth are replacements.
- Brand: Rolex
- Model: 1007 Oyster Perpetual
- Year: 1968
- Dial: Lavender/Purple Patina, Originally Gray
- Bezel: Engine Turned Stainless Steel
- Case: 34mm Stainless Steel
- Lugs: 19mm with drilled lug holes
- Crystal: Acrylic
- Band: 7205 Rivet Oyster Stainless Steel Bracelet, 60 end links, clasp stamped 2/69
- Movement: Automatic 1570 cal
- Box: Yes, with replacement pillow and cloth
- Papers: No
- Shipping: Free and fully insured expedited domestic shipping with immediate tracking info
We are a family-owned small business selling fine watches since 2006. All of our timepieces are thoroughly inspected to guarantee authenticity and to give assurance of the condition represented. All photos are taken in-house and all watches are in stock. We are not an authorized dealer for any of the brands we carry; however, all of our watches come directly from authorized dealerships and trusted industry retailers. We take video of the watch condition and boxing process to ensure the quality of each piece upon shipping. Please note that all international buyers are responsible for what customs, taxes, and/or duties may be due from the receiving country. Feel free to request references or check out our eBay store with 100% positive feedback. 7 Day return policy on new watches. No returns are accepted on pre-owned inventory but we will do our best to make it right should any issues arise.